Project Manager: Ebitec resources
Responsible for documentation and administrative support to the project office and assigned project execution team
To design and re-engineer solutions related to warehousing and transportation whilst considering the financial, operational, system and resources impact.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
• Defines level of detail focusing on each project.
• Ensures project covers all aspects such as: Objectives, scope, risk, constraints, organization and staffing
• Sets up initial project budget and gets approval of Project Charter/contract.
• Customization of processes and procedures
• Manages Change control
• Monitor expectations of projects
• Escalates issues for attention
• Reviews deadlines with project managers and reacts accordingly
• Conducts post implementation reviews and adjust standards accordingly
• Ensures regular feedback sessions are given to interested parties. i.e. steering committee
• Reports budget vs. expenditure, scope changes, general project status, staffing and risk issues
• Prepare correspondence, presentations and reports as required
• Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution
• Coordinate for Project Team, Client and Vendor meetings
• Create presentations
Minimum requirement of BSc in related field
2years working experience
Skills; To apply click here
• Excellent problem solving / judgment skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a team
• Good interpersonal skills