Project Manager - Badagry: APM Terminals
APM Terminals Nigeria is the largest container handling company in West Africa, currently operating the biggest container facility of the three serving Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city and business center. With their global standard container handling equipment and facilities, APM Terminals Nigeria has contributed to trade in Nigeria over the past 10 years by improving the quality of the country’s port operations.
- Manages all aspects of land access and resettling existing co0mmunities in accordance with the Badagry resettlement overall plan, Equator Principles, framework and procedures in a timely manner to meet the businesses’ exploration, development and overall project schedules.
- Manage any required updates or developments resettlement framework and procedures, to ensure continued planned project effectiveness, regulatory compliance and alignment with set standards.
- Assess the identified risks on an ongoing basis & identify trigger events
- Own strategies to deal with & manage the identified risks
- Ensure that the APMT Group risk policy is implemented & followed by all levels within the company.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management; managing interdependencies in complex projects
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience
- Preferably 5 years of experience within APMT
- Committed to deliver external outcomes, i.e. a solid business – driven by value add to APMT
- Can take on multiple roles to bridge divergent interests
Comfortable with setting direction in complexity and ambiguity, finds solutions to tough To apply click here