Project Manager (PM): Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. They have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil and Gas.
- Manage all the projects of the company
- Devising and establishing a company\'s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the company is meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- To determining how customers’ expectations will change over time and what the organization needs to do to meet these changing expectations. Additionally he/she will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Good University degree in Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent.
- A PMP certificate and/or any other professional certificate will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years extensive experience in telecoms.
- High negotiations skill
- Cost conscious and capable of budgeting, project planning and following it through
- Knowledge of pertinent health and safety laws are essential.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills