Project Analyst: Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Construction Industry) to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- An excellent Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Qualifications / Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4-5 Years’ Experience in same role.
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
Skills / Knowledge:
- Analytical Skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of construction Industry Procurement activities and processes
- Drafting of relevant operational documents to process projects
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017. To apply click here