Programme Support Officer: Sesor
The Programme Support Officer will manage and implement the Foundation’s programme while developing new initiatives as needed to support their strategic direction.
Duration: 6 months with option of renewal (subject to funding and performance).
The Programme Officer will be responsible for:
- Programme design, development, management and implementation specifically including managing projects, their budgets and preparing project financial reports;
- Preparing donor reports;
- Supporting the programme-related aspects of Sesor’s fundraising plan;
- Initiating and building partnerships and working relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Organizing programme-related events including conferences, workshops and seminars;
- Ensuring timely completion of projects according to work plan;
- Writing fundraising proposals;
- Supervising other Programme staff where necessary;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.
Their ideal candidate will have the following:
To apply click here
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field
- A good technical grasp of programme management with a minimum of a year’s experience with managing programmes and projects;
- Be proficient with MS-Office and programme management software
- Have good writing and presentation skills;
- Be proactive and a self-starter with ability to multi-task;
- Have good interpersonal and organizational skills.