Program/Grant Manager: Murtala Muhammed Foundation
Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a non-profit organization, founded on the ideals of the Late Gen. Murtala Muhammed. The Foundation has long been recognized as a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans.
- Ensuring the Program Management Cycle is implemented in program activities
- Management of projects and programs
- Representing the Foundation with external partners
- Developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring and evaluation plans for projects and programs
- Generating proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Design and preparation of fund-raising proposals and grants application
- Webinar Meetings of active and potential funders, etc
- Conduct research, policy analysis and advocacy on the thematic areas of the Foundation
- Facilitate grants ‘kick off’ meetings
- Preparation of reports to donor agencies and report for MMF Annual report
- Organize events, conferences, workshops and seminars based on agreed outlook and scope.
- Ensure timely completion of training programmes according to work plan
- Network with other organizations involving in both internal and external as identified
- Undertaking capacity building in the team
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- A bachelor’s degree and Upper credit in Marketing, social development, public relations or any related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a grant or program manager in a non for profit organization.
- Marketing in the banking sector can be an added advantage
- Proven track record of revenue generation in a non for profit organization
- The ideal candidate should be outgoing, confident, persuasive communicators and have excellent writing skills.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Must be able to give effective presentations
- Must be able to use the Microsoft suite effectively
- Excellent Marketing Skills