Professor (Food Engineering): Federal University Oye Ekiti
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State is one of the new universities established by the Federal Government in 2011, to ameliorate the problem of access to tertiary education in Nigeria, especially in states lacking federal university presence. The rationale for establishing the Federal University Oye-Ekiti includes, among others, responsive approach to global academic expectations and excellence, access to quality education, and to inculcate an attitude for lifelong learning.
Qualification and Requirements:
To apply click here
- A minimum of PhD in the relevant fields.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of teaching and research experience in the University system or any comparable research institution.
- Must show academic experience through publication in recognized local and international journals.
- Must show academic leadership through postgraduate supervision and be able to attract research grant from both local and international funding agencies.
- Must be ready to lead various research groups within the department and the University as a whole.