Production Manager: Mama Cass
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent would be responsible for all aspects of the kitchen, and also manages the overall production in the kitchen and ensure it meets the company’s standard and ultimately customer’s satisfaction.
- Responsible for the compilation of Menu
- Control food and labour costs, working within monthly-set food cost budget, adjusting food requisitions and controlling rosters and overtime.
- Check all food outlets, order stations, and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness and food safety, ensure timely set up and schedule appropriate staff in all areas, in proper uniform. Make sure all buffet foods are labelled and menus displayed.
- Adhere to and maintains all SOPs - establish the manner and means to train personnel within the position’s area of responsibility, according to standard operating procedures
- Responsible for the general organization of the kitchen
- Responsible for ordering of foodstuff from the store
- Responsible for ensuring that production is profitable and minimize wastages to the barest minimum
- To advise on purchase of foodstuff and equipment
- Inspection of outlets kitchen
- Preparation of proposed production sheet
- Checking quality of food.
- Planning production of meals for functions and organizing staff
- Supervising the production process of new products and recipe adjustment.
- Delegation of duties to staff.
- Coordination of relationship between central store and central kitchen
- Coordinate the general cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment.
PERSON PROFILE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
To apply click here
- Must possess HND/BSc in Hotel and catering Management
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years relevant experience;
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills;
- Must have strong Analytical skills;
- Must be able to see multiple tasks/initiatives through to a satisfactory completion
- Must possess good interpersonal skills