Product Manager, Learning Solutions: Andela Nigeria
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, they believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development. At Andela, they find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
About the Role
- Andela is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Technology Department as we build out and execute Andela’s product roadmap, and contribute to the continuing growth of our team of African technology leaders.
- In particular, this Product Manager would be focused on solutions that support our learning management and tracking needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Collaborate closely with the Learning Department and other key stakeholders to understand the vision, needs and problems that must be solved in order to effectively scale our learning efforts and programs.
- Manage the product roadmap of one or more solutions that enable us to track, measure and optimize learning.
- Communicate product direction to all relevant team members
- Maintain requirements documents and other assets that articulate Andela’s user needs
- Oversee project execution from inception to delivery
- A clear passion for Product Management, Project Management and Learning
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital product and project management and at a software company
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Have a Bachelor's degree
Benefits & Compensation
To apply click here
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!