Procurement Officer: Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
They are proud of their track record which results from their clients’ trust, measured by their “Repeat Business”. They know that Eko Maintenance Limited listen to their needs and understand their objectives.
- Timely procurement and delivery of high quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility.
- Preparing of Job Orders
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Dealings with suppliers, manufacturers and vendors as regards quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Applicant must be a holder of Master Degree in a business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Procurement Officer in a reputable organization.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
To apply click here
- To have supply-chain work-related skills, production and processing as well as customer and personnel service skills.
- Fluency in English and record keeping knowledge.