Procurement Officer: Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The main objective of this role is to support the Logistics Manager/ Head of Base in all procurement activities within the ACF Nigeria mission.
Throughout the procurement process, he/she will prepare an collect all documentation whilst ensuring compliance with ACF procedures, liaise with suppliers on daily basis, conduct market assessments, request quotations, evaluate supplier bids and follow up on procurement authorization, delivery schedules and supplier payments.
- Support Logistics Supply Chain, review and prepare all documentation during the procurement process.Support line manager in negotiating supplier framework agreements and contracts.
- Supervision of Delivery issues.
To apply click here
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Logistics or Purchasing and Supply.
- Certification in CIPS, Supply or Logistics desirable.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min 3 years’ extensive experience in procurement and/or logistics capacity management and coordination, preferably in Humanitarian or development work.
- High level of Integrity and Transparency.
- Excellent people management skills combined with the ability and desire to further develop staff capacity.
- Strong Organization and management skills combined with the ability to coordinate a diverse range of people and responsibilities.