An indigenous drug manufacturing and marketing company with nationwide outreach needs to engage the service of a professional procurement manager to be based in Makurdi for the BENUE STATE PPP health sector.
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
BA/BSC/BTECH/HND essential. MBA, Professional Certification in Purchasing and supply an added advantage.
Suitable applicants MUST reside in Makurdi environs.
Use of Computer applications and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite essentialTo apply click here