Prevention Officer: Heartland Alliance International
Heartland Alliance International- Nigeria, a services based human rights organization is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
- Serves as Prevention focal point for HAI activities in the state and ensure compliance with national guidelines for basic Minimum Prevention Package Intervention (MPPI).
- Prepare periodic project work plans and budgets in conjunction with the Capacity Advisor and other section heads to ensure appropriate utilization of project resources.
- Provides assistance to sub-grant partners on a range of program management issues including work plan and budget development, M&E and PEPFAR indicator reporting, program reporting, and sub-recipient monitoring;
- Ensure that activities listed in grant recipients’ sub-award are implemented
- Assist in responding to HAI and donor request and preparing of state level reports including work plans, quarterly and annual reports
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline; Master’s degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in international development, experience working in an HIV prevention and care program will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills in training and capacity building through technical assistance and mentoring.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to gender responsive programming.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with government and civil society partners and communities as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a one-page cover letter and CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
To apply click here
- Let your full name and the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
- Do not contact the listed email address with other enquiries;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.