Preservation Supervisor: WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. They supply engineers and consultants to their clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
About the Job
To apply click here
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleague’s safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy). When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.