Pre-commissioning Engineer: WTS Energy
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply Company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. They supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of their Clients. They also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organized by UFR and /OLT CTRs - work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources, coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure recommissioning feasibility.
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
To apply click here
- Graduate degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years’ cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)