Plant Human Resource Coordinator: Nigerian Bottling Company
- The Plant HR Coordinator reports to Senior Human Resource Coordinator and the key responsibilities for the role are :
- Responsible for periodic reporting of actual overtime expense and actual Casual cost.
- Responsible for periodic cost reporting, eligibility of those to access the canteen, cleanness of the canteen and ensuring excellent service by canteen vendors.
- Responsible for logging Annual leave, Casual Leave, Maternity leave & Compassionate Leave for all junior staff in their respective locations.
- Responsible for Junior Staff (Overtime, Shift Allowance & incentives) payment through payroll and collation of senior staff incentive for H/O Payroll.
Outsourced Employees Management:
- Manage relationship with 3rd party labour providers to ensure full compliance with all labour provisions and company safety and quality standards (SLA management, prompt salary payments, dues remittances, PPE allocation, complete employee documentation, and other labour provisions)
- HCs are responsible for driving other Departments in their respective locations for excellent conduct of plant related audit.
- Maintain an effective and efficient HR Coordinators network. Facilitate regular information and experience exchange for this group of people. Innovate
- Responsible for ensuring successful work place accountability audits and HR aspects of corporate audit in plants
- Seek feedback from the customer base and integrate as appropriate into personal objectives and development/training plan in consultation with immediate line manager. Review objectives and development plan periodically.
To apply click here
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience within a HR environment.
- Good general administration experience.
- Proven numerical/mathematical ability.
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround