Pharmacists Regulatory Affairs Manager: Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Registration of companies pharmacists’ and premises
- Registration of New products, renew product licences and fresh product registration as well as changes or variations in registered products.
- Ensure the processing and approval of all communications with regards to brand and trade promotions
- Co-ordinating destruction exercises within the company and between the company and external regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Processing all export permits for product exportation to enhance the exportation unit of the business.
- Artwork and Promotional materials vetting and approval`
- Attend and participate in Project Management team meetings and ensure the implementation of all actions.
To apply click here
- Must be a graduate of pharmacy.
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be a practicing pharmacist with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must be based in Lagos