Pfizer Jobs in Nigeria for Graduate Logistics Officers
Pfizer - Good health is vital to all of them, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of their world cannot wait. That's why Pfizer are committed to applying science and their global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life.
They strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Pfizer is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Execute the operations of logistics and import of Bio-pharmaceutical products within to Nigeria, Ghana and other distributor markets.
- Support the Demand Planner in the management of demand planning, supply & inventory planning by assuring supply of all products in in the relevant countries supporting Pfizers local business strategies, objectives and by developing and implementing required solutions in alignment with Global Logistics Supply functions, practices and in compliance with Pfizers standards in logistics, customs, trade, security, EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) and quality as well as any applicable laws and regulations (Local, US or International).
- This position requires coordination and collaboration different parties i.e. supply points, , LSP (Logistics Service Provider), regulatory, sales, marketing and finance for demand, supply and inventory planning and logistics and distribution activities.
Import & ELC to Market Operations:
- Process third party distributors& Nigeria orders in conjunction with ELC customer service
- Ensure shipping documents sent to customers are accurate
- Responsible for import clearance process and ensure documents are available for importation and clearance according to agreed KPI's with LSP
- For Nigeria Confirm deliveries to the LSP Ensure with the Regulatory department that all MOH permits for imports and exports are promptly processed
- Monitor operational performance of the LSP against agreed service levels and implement required corrective actions when deviations occur, whilst focusing on maintaining customer satisfaction. Hold monthly business review with LSP to discuss KPI's and related improvements
Specialty and cold chain Management:
- Ensure appropriate validation supporting the storage and movement of temperature sensitive products.
- Ensure the standard operating procedures for cold chain product handling are followed
- proper communication with all stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate packaging materials
- Monitoring devices and data reporting
- Make postings into appropriate ERP and other supply systems as might be required
To apply click here
- Support the in Inventory Planning and Demand Planning.
- Give support in Logistics and Supply Operations across the East and West SSA markets as might be required.