Personal Assistant: Barlen Projects Ltd
Core Job Purpose:
To assist the CEO in his day to day activities and provide Administrative support to him.
To assist in preparation of corporate documents and attend to other corporate affairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support to the CEO and the office in general. She will help the CEO to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks
- Provide Administrative Support for the CEO
- Managing office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
To apply click here
- Must learn within the first month and have an extensive knowledge of the organisation including but not limited to
- Key Personnel, roles and duties
- Key processes, procedures and methodologies within the organisation
- Must be proactive – be able to anticipate solutions to problems
- Must be solutions driven – resolve issues before or as soon as they occur
- Must be able to manage her time and resources efficiently
- Must have good people and team management skills
- Ability to drive a car to assist in moving around
- Primary location will be on the Island but should be able to move around anywhere in Lagos.