Performance Analyst: MTN Nigeria
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognizable. It is through their compelling brand that they are able to attract the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving their employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To assist in the implementation of a performance management and recognition system that is aligned to business goals.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
To apply click here
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization ; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Performance Management Training