Payroll Administrator: IPT PowerTech
Managing Processes, People Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Worker Compensation, Employment Law, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, Accounting
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
Co-ordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- supervise and co-ordinate activities of payroll staff
- manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- direct the preparation of payroll related documents
- administer benefit plans
- oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- compile data from payroll sources
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
3-6 years post NYSC experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional designation preferred
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- in-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing
- managerial/supervisory experience
- knowledge of applicable local, state and federal rules and laws
- solid financial acumen
- proficiency in relevant payroll and accounting software
To apply click here
- attention to detail and accuracy
- planning and organizing
- scheduling and monitoring
- communication skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- stress tolerance
- team work