PHP Developer: Cyberspace Limited
Cyberspace Limited is a specialist executive search firm for senior financial technology professionals in Asia. They focus on VP – MD level finance technology roles in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Their business is based on 12+ years of forging close personal relationships with their clients and candidates. Their reputation for discretion and efficiency is one of their core assets and their clients trust us to identify and deliver world class technology professionals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Contribute to the software development process (i.e. development, testing, deployment, continuous improvement etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of all PHP development and deployment projects.
- Responsible for customization and extension of existing solutions built using PHP/MySQL and other relevant technologies
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s Education platforms, including both back-end and UI functions of the portal.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3 years of professional programming experience
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Experience with CMS like WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Wikis and Joomla
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as PHP, and C#; and technologies such as MVC Design, OOP, SDLC, AngularJS, Typescript, and Database Management is essential
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience in building and maintaining large scale systems like learning and education platforms
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, EBay etc.)
- Software programming skills, especially PHP/MySQL
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry
To apply click here