Oracle Nigeria Job: Business Development Consultant
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Ref No: IC2-17001DAX
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
To apply click here
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs “go-to-market” plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle’s products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 2-5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications. Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment.
- Business and account planning implementation experience.
- Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.