Operations/Project Manager: A Telecomunnications Company
Their client, a key player in the telecoms industry, providing best-in-class network solutions and security services and maintains end-to-end network infrastructure for telecommunications and energy firms is seeking to hire an experienced Operations / Project Manager that will oversee and supervise various units to ensure that there is an increase in the organization’s bottom line.
Job Title: Operations / Project Manager
- Supervise projects and ensure they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Breakdown projects into actionable items.
- Accurately and comprehensively communicate plan and any changes to key stakeholders and to those responsible for such action items.
- Determine the order in which those action items must occur, anticipate probable areas of delay and error, develop contingency plans for those challenges and incorporate changes to the plan as needed.
To apply click here
- Between 8 – 10 years’ experience with at least one year managerial experience.
- Project management certification(s).
- Competencies in organization, prioritization and communication.
- At least a first degree in Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.