Operations Excellence Associate/Manager: Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
- As an Operations Excellence Associate, your objective is support the Operations Excellence Manager in establishing and sustaining Africa’s biggest E-commerce Logistics business, and in ensuring implementation of best in class processes to create a cost-effective and profitable company.
- Set best in class processes to ensure great customer and seller experience within best cost efficiency including full implementation and regular trainings
- Monitor daily and weekly operations KPI and Ensure a continuous improvement of performance of our processes through Kaizen, Just-In-Time and Toyota 7 wastes methodologies
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across Jumia Services globally
- Participate in technology development by giving constant feedback on requirement for Warehouse & logistics operations.
- Monitor 5S practices and Material handling
- Regular audit of data on Jumia Services processes
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer experience.
- Participate in structuring detailed logistics capacity planning of Key
- Must be customer focused
- Must be process oriented
- Structured analysis skills are key
- Attention to details is a must
- Must have influencing skills
- Excellent time management is key
- Proven ability to manage crisis is important
Qualification & Experience
To apply click here
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Must be passionate about e-commerce and operations in Africa.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account management.
- Little experience in vendor and Team management.
- Experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies is a plus.