Ongoing recruitment at Etisalat: Entry Level and Experienced Personnel
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat is recruiting to fill the job position below:
- Assist in managing the day to day running of the subscriber registration operations in HQ and Regions
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures guiding activities of SIM Registration Officers (SROs) in all the regions to ensure delivery on set subscriber registration targets
- Assist Manager SIM registration to manage all SIM Registration activities in assigned Region
- Provide and co-ordinate first-line systems support for SIM Registration issues escalated to the HQ
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of all SIM Registration-related issues from any region
- Ensure the pooling of registered subscriber data to central server and escalate all factors/ challenges adversely affecting the achievement of pooling targets
- Track, audit and visit Trade and SIM Registration outlets and hot-spots
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of all reports required from SIM Registration outlets in the country for the attention of Manager, SIM Registration Operations
- Gather information on competition activities in SIM Registration and collate information for attention of HQ team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, SIM Registration.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Job Title: Engineer, Performance
- Assist in measuring quality of service performance and ensure adherence to quality of service standards.
- Manage all voice performance monitoring and reporting in 2G, 3G, LTE etc.
- Prepare and ensure quality of service reports are properly documented for management use and decision making purposes
- Support Drive Test Engineers on the field based on their testing requirement.
- Analyze, detect and report on the performance of the different network QoS reports.
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly and monthly network reports.
- Analyze the data obtained from report and generate network performance analysis
- Prepare and Submit NCC, Group, Management and external party related performance request
- Assist in defining the KPI threshold for EMTS Etisalat Nigeria Technical Vendors
- Analyse measurement data using a special processing new test tool.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports on data performance within the stipulated time frame
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
To apply click here
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Business Application Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.