Offline Activation Officer (AGENCIES): Tolet.com.ng
Nigeria\'s 1st online letting agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. They provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosian navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push their continued level of success, they require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the following roles stated out below:
- Enlisting and onboarding of real estate agencies;
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’ enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing agent’s expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Request bespoke reports for agents on a variety of data sets such as product usage.
- Accurately recording and updating agent information across multiple internal systems.
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team\'s processes where potential improvements have been identified.
To apply click here
- Strong attention to detail.
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Strong confident communication skills.
- Should be able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You should have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.