Officer, Academy Intelligence – Global Bridge International Academies
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda.
What you will do:
- Drive the global analysis behind all academy operations, informing company-wide decisions related to academy operations, staffing, product offerings, outreach methods, and organizational processes.
- Building, maintain, and run weekly reports across various KPIs, countries, and cohorts; create data dashboards as needed.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of new products, outreach methods, and business processes and recommend changes.
- Analyse data for ad-hoc reports using data from various sources (customer insights, customer experience, academics, measurement and evaluation, business intelligence, finance, etc.).
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends in data, draw conclusions, and make suggestions for business improvement.
- Present findings through in-person presentations and documentation, using data visualization in the form of charts, graphs, tables, lists and relational databases as much as possible.
- Improve real-time data quality, validation, and analysis integrity eliminating irrelevant data as needed.
What You Should Have:
To apply click here
- Passion for Bridge’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed
- 3+ years relevant experience; background in investment banking, consulting, or other high-growth analytics preferred
- Proven experience analysing large datasets, drawing your own inferences, and presenting them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Exceptional Excel and data management skills; SQL and SPSS a plus
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; start up experience preferred
- Supreme organisational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Bachelor\'s degree in relevant field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc)