Officer Manager: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an International Non-Profit organization dedicated to the fight against Tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and
sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context.
Purpose of the Job
- The Office Manager is responsible for the logistics of staff including travel arrangements, organizes meetings internally and externally, ensures that the office supplies are in place.
- S/he is responsible for attending the security meetings and informing senior management on the security issues and trends.
- The Office Manager supervises the drivers and janitor based in Abuja.
Duties and Responsibilities
To apply click here
- Organize appointments and meetings in the big hall
- Maintain calendars and schedules
- Preparing and distributing correspondence
- Compiling and present special reports
- Organizing catering services.
- Manage travel arrangements (excluding the drivers at the regional offices)
- Writing minutes of the weekly internal meetings and distributes
- Arranging presentations