Office Secretary: Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Their value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, they package and deliver quality trainings to help prune their employees to deliver efficiently.
Their client, a reputable Law firm situated in Lagos is looking for an experienced Secretary charged with the responsibility of providing clerical and secretarial support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Type and transcribe confidential documents
- Taking dictation on various matters
- Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
- Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
- Organising and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to Prioritise
- Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
To apply click here
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant post qualification experience with at least two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management position.
- A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.