Office Manager Job: Palladium International, Abuja
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement
solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Project Overview and Role
- This key role is responsible for providing complete administrative, facilities and financial support to Palladium's Abuja office. The role liaises with a wide range of stakeholders including office visitors, external vendors and internal clients of all levels to ensure the effective running of the office.
- This role is maternity cover with an expected period of 15th March to 15th July 2017.
Administration and logistics:
- Serve as the point of contact for office management duties including maintenance, mailing, correspondence, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Manage relationships with facility management staff, ensuring that maintenance issues are raised and addressed.
- Management of office supplies, including coffee, tea, printing paper, stationery and other consumables.
- Review vehicle logs and maintenance details for office vehicles.
- Maintain Asset Register for Palladium corporate assets in Abuja, including regular updates and annual asset counts.
- Manage office field vouchers to ensure accurate and timely reporting of Abuja office financials.
- Manage Palladium Nigeria's corporate bank account, including online banking, management of cheque, and liaison with local Account/Relationship Manager.
- Coordinate remittances and schedules for National Housing Fund (NHF) and National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Coordinate withholding tax (WHT) deductions and remittances to FIRS as required.
- Support during internal and external audits of Palladium Nigeria entities / projects.
- Other financial tasks as required by Palladium Nigeria.
To apply click here
- Relevant tertiary education
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Highly effective organisational and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent command of relevant Nigerian languages to aide communication with suppliers, partners and staff.
- Experience in time management and correspondence.