Nutrition Coordinator: Oladepe Nig. Ltd
A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To apply click here
- Provide input into the design of nutrition program strategies and lead the implementation of nutrition activities.
- Provides technical advice for all nutrition-related projects and activities.
- Responsible for ensuring quality through staff capacity-strengthening, supportive supervision and monitoring.
- Provide hiring managers, program managers, and program staff with explanations of the basic skills and knowledge about nutrition that staff need to carry out their work effectively.
- Integrate nutrition within other program components, notably WASH and food security. Coordinate with other health teams to ensure complementary approaches,
- Supervise ongoing implementation of maternal and child health and nutrition promotion activities, ensuring quality control.