Nigerian Stock Exchange: Secretariat Officer
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Exchange requires a consummate legal professional with varied experience, a strong personality, proven managerial skills and the ability to work as a team player to support the Division and assist it to contain costs.
- The individual will be required to have a thorough understanding of The Exchange’s policies, overall mission and strategy, as well as a strong legal background, including stellar academic credentials and in-depth managerial experience.
- They are seeking an exceptional individual to work in the Council Secretariat by supporting the Head, Council Secretariat to serve the Council.
- Reviewing The Exchange’s governance framework against global best practice, advising the Council
- Providing company secretarial services to The Exchange and its subsidiaries, including scheduling meetings, proactively managing the agenda, taking minutes, following up on action items and reporting on matters arising
- Organizing meetings of members of The Exchange in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory provisions
- Preparing the annual report of The Exchange
- Dealing with Council correspondence
- Analytical Thinking
- Application of Legal Expertise
- Project Management
- Conflict Management
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
Qualifications and Experience
To apply click here
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or other relevant discipline
- Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries will be an advantage
- Circa 4-5 years’ experience, preferably gained from a number of organizations as set forth below:
- Company secretarial function of a listed company, top tier capital market or financial industry operator
- Company secretarial practice in a top-tier law or professional services firm.