Nigeria State Coordinators: HC3
Each of the HC3 Nigeria State Coordinators will provide leadership and technical assistance to programmatic, advocacy, SBCC, community engagement and M&E technical inputs to all aspects of the program in one of the Project Focal States: Sokoto, Bauchi or Ebonyi State. Reports directly to the HC3 Nigeria Deputy Director- Family Planning and works in close consultation on technical programmatic, SBCC and M&E issues with the HC3 Nigeria Senior Technical Advisor- Family Planning and the HC3 Nigeria Team. While the primary focus of the activities will be on Family Planning, the State Coordinators will also be working to incorporate lIC3 Malaria related activities into the community and mas\'s media activities in the State. as directed by the HC3 Chief of Party.
Position: HC3 Nigeria State Coordinators
Location: Ebonyi, Bauchi and Sokoto State
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
In addition to the overall technical inputs to the project as described above, specific duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist. Deputy Director with the development and implementation of the Advocacy, Demand Generation and Service Provider components of the project in State, as assigned.
- Coordinate closely with the HC3 Nigeria Team and N U RHi staff, as needed.
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of effective relationships at the State level with health partners, implementing partners, State MOHs and other key stakeholders. with guidance from and in collaboration with the Deputy Director and Chief of Party,
- Assist with the development and writing of timely program reports on a quarterly and annual basis and disseminate program sllccess stories, and other reporting duties as assigned.
- Assist with design and oversee implementation of the all project activities at the State level, including monitoring and evaluation system.
- The position will be based in each State capi tal.
- Travel to project fecal areas within each state is expected to be approximately 30% or more.
- Perform job duties/responsibilities in support of CCP\'s Mission and Values, as appropriate.
- Other duties as necessary.
- This positron will supervise State Level staff of approximately 2-4 people, to be determined.
- The position reports to the HC3 Deputy Director-Family Planning.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in a relevant field (public health, social science. humanities, other) required. Master\'s Degree orhigher highly valued.
- Minimum ors-s years\' experience managing a Family Planning or related Reproductive Health programs in Nigeria. Advocacy. SBCC and/or Community Mobilization expertise highly valued.
Must be fluent in English. and given the geographic focus of the project Hausaand/or Igbo is highly desirable.
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions EXACTLY as described below. Any submissions that do not follow the instructions EXACTLY will be discarded without review:
- Your cover letter should include the following:
- Address the education/experience and language skills requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary.
- Include the specific date when you would be able to begin work.
- A table with the following information regarding your language skills. Scoring: 1 =Elementary skills, 2=Limited working proficiency, 3= General Professional proficiency, 4=Advanced Professional proficiency, 5= Functional Native proficiency
Note: Please note that language skills will be tested during interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Email your cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) as one PDF document to the email address below that corresponds to the state you are applying for. All applications must be received by Spm (Abuja time) Thursday April 21 ,2016.
Ebonyi State Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bauchi State Applications: email@example.com
Sokoto State Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g.:USMAN SEGUN).
- The subject line of your email should include the position applied for and location E.g. \"HC3 Nigeria State Coordinator Ebonyi\".
5. Do not include any additional certificates or documentation.