Niger Bell Limited: Business Development Managers
Niger Bell Limited -They are hearing healthcare experts specializing in the prevention, identification, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of hearing difficulties in both adults and children. They provide hearing assessments, and hearing aid prescriptions, fittings and adjustments as needed to their patients.
- This is a dynamic/fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts.
- Developing opportunities to sell products to existing and new clients.
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Tender writing and submission.
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience as a BDM within the Human Science/Health Care industry.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- A Degree in Human Science is preferred.
Note: This challenging position will deliver great reward to the right applicant. To apply click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org