New Job Openings: Stanex Consulting
Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Their Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for Excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Consultant to give solid advice in their field of expertise.
- You will be responsible for analyzing a situation and providing a fresh perspective.
- You will discover the most suitable solutions whether it is proposing a new IT system or implementing a full strategic plan.
- Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs
- Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand their requirements
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections
- Arrange for or provide training to people affected by change
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Analytical and creative
- A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines
- Minimum of HND in Business or relevant discipline; Further qualifications in a specialized field will be a plus
- Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Proven experience as an office assistant
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of OND in any related field
Application Deadline 29th March, 2018.
To apply click here