New Job Openings: Reputable Group of Companies
SDIL – Our client an Innovative group of companies with a leading a financial institution inclusive as part of the group of companies located in Lagos Nigeria due to expansion, they are currently looking to hire enthusiastic and experienced candidates that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager
- The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels.
- The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Availability to travel from time to time.
- T proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
Job Title: Head, Internal Operations
- The job holder is responsible for overseeing internal operations which covers procurement, facility management, fleet management & logistics.
- The incumbent must have solid years of experience in supply chain management function and must be able to operate at a strategic level.
- Improves and maintains the organization’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections and visitations.
- Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions are obtained & maintained.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including vehicle maintenance and repairs, fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment and tracking, and GPS management.
Operating Lease Transactions:
- Provides business support for the organization.
- Provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modeling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in supply chain management function, administration or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing large number of fleet
Salaries very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Job Title: Operations Performance Manager
- Operations Performance Manager is responsible for overall performance monitoring, assessment, review and reporting of business processes and support processes in the organization.
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Leverage expertise of Data Analysis Manager to proffer insight into supplied data
- Interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Drive Operations Performance Analysts to provide key performance data related to products, channels and process owners.
- The job holder should have minimum of 5 years relevant experience, must be smart and proactive
Very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
To apply click here