New Job Openings: Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Officer
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field, such as Commerce, Economics, or Marketing.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Job Title: Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- Assist in analyzing existing process and strengthen the same
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant: ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Application Deadline 12th March, 2018.
To apply click here