Nestle Nigeria Plc: Technical Training Programme 2017
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, they are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything they do together.
- As part of their commitment to develop talent in Africa, Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
- The programme will last for 18 months
- Participants will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical trainings
- They will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical maintenance activities
- Electrical / Instrumentation/Calibration maintenance activities
- Introduction to Automation maintenance activities
The state of the art Centre is located in the Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer and technical drawing rooms, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
- Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition; candidates are required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1.) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft Excel format below.
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | Course of Study | Year of Graduation | School of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. Only electronic applications will be considered. Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and will not be bonded to work for Nestle after the program
To apply click here
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2017.