National Delivery Nigeria Limited: Graphics Designers
Their company is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics. Nation delivery Nigeria Ltd, is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking ensuring that they can continue to handle their
parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so they are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
- As a graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. You are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions
- The applicant must possess long track record of successfully promoting and spreading awareness of products over the Internet. Must come as a seasoned professional who has extensive experience of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Interactive Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns and Online Brand Management. Reaching out to a target audience, finding creative advertising solutions to marketing campaigns, and increasing traffic to the company website. On a personal level applicant should always willing to take on board new ideas and adapt them further to make them her/his own Social Media Manager who is able to get the right messages to the right people across the right platforms and fully understands the power of social media and knows everything about the current trends, technologies and advancements in this field.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment
- Choosing the most relevant social media channels for customer engagement.
- Being the main point of contact and liaison for social media providers such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Creating engaging online conversations with prospects, customers and industry influencers.
- Showing work colleagues how to effectively use social media to get a message across.
- Making sure that social media activities are not duplicated.
- Generating new content across multiple platforms such as; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking 'out of the box'.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Knowledge of social media platforms’ terms and conditions.
- Have a perfect command of grammar.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to adjust to changing priorities.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS To apply click here
OND QUALIFICATION ,HND QUALIFICATIONS
At least must have worked in any related graphics designing environment
Must have 2 years or more