NCR Corporation Recruitment: Customer Engineer
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engineer
Job ID: 0060534_P0077676
Location: Northern Nigeria
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Ensure reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- He must be able to work with other CEs and CallCenter optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- He must be customer centric, technically inclined and must be a fast learner.
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
To apply click here
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
- CCNA certification is mandatory.