Middle / High School Humanities Teacher: CTL Academy
CTL Academy Abuja offers an American standards-based curriculum delivered from a global perspective. CTL Academy attracts families seeking rigorous academics, a whole child philosophy, and a warm and nurturing environment for their children. Their comprehensive program is designed to produce students with their own unique balance of Global Citizen, Servant Leader, and Passionate Scholar. They invite you to stop by for a visit and discover for yourself the amazing community that makes up CTL Academy Abuja.
- Seeking licensed middle and high school teachers with sound knowledge of the American standards and curriculum.
- CTL Academy offers a rigorous college prep American High School program for a diverse international community in the capital city of Nigeria.
- We admitted our first set of 9th graders in August 2015. We are seeking a seasoned middle/high school humanities teacher/ coordinator for our growing secondary school.
- In addition to teaching responsibilities, candidate will assist in developing the school\'s high school program.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in American colleges and graduation preparedness, advanced placement courses, college admission requirements, etc.
- Also assist with creating programs to enhance student life and ensure a rich and balanced high school experience.
To apply click here
- This position requires someone who is creative and resourceful, possessing the ability to connect with students, teachers, parents and other stakeholders.
- Administrative experience is a plus as it offers the flexibility to teach a subject and wear multiple hats, which is typically required in a small school.
- This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be part of building a brand new high school program.
- We are open to recruiting international teachers from outside Nigeria.