Medical Sales Rep: Shinfield Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Shinfield Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a UK based pharmaceutical company, currently setting up base in Nigeria. Shinfield pharmaceuticals applies extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to develop high value formulations, which are manufactured to the highest EuGMP/FDA Standards, and are currently seeking to help bring these closer to customers in Nigeria. In order to help develop their in-country team, they have exciting opportunities for Medical Representatives to join their team to work in establishing their brand in the following areas: Abuja, Enugu & Asaba. They are seeking sales men and women with proven track record in Team Building/Management and Brand Development, with knack for exceeding sales target.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Able to achieve monthly sales target as set.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of Shinfield Pharmaceuticals the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Minimum Pharmacy/Biological Sciences
- At least 1- 4 years post-qualification experience at the minimum
- Dynamic and focused young men or women of between the ages of 23-35 years
- Good communication and organizational skills to manage, market and distribute our product lines in the Nigerian market
- Registered pharmacist with at least 2 years work experience as a sales representative for large or medium size pharmaceutical company in the business of prescription products or FMCG products.
- Candidates with degree in Biological Sciences with 2 years experience can also apply.
- Negotiation experience, especially with distributors, wholesalers, and retail pharmacy owners.
- Experience engaging pharmacy cooperatives
- Should have Knowledge of sales techniques and closing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in commercial mathematics.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team; business planning and excellent access skills
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Full practical knowledge and efficient application of Microsoft Office SuiteOutlook and Microsoft Office modules, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint, literature searching tools and promotional compliance system.
- Logical approach to new software tools – developing knowledge as required.
FUNCTIONAL SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
To apply click here
- Team-player, proactively disseminating information and supporting Team & Colleagues.
- Clear, concise and comprehensive verbal (face-to-face and phone) and written communications Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality - with confidence in calculations and application of clinical resources.
- Is Customer and business focused.
- Logical, problem solving approach to manage wide range of work within fixed deadlines - organised and methodical style to progress enquiries.
- Self-starter, developing knowledge and processes to refine service provision.