Medical Representative: LEKAM Interantional Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Ltd
Lekam International Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Ltd. is an innovative manufacturer of state-of-art pharmaceuticals. Their medicines – carefully developed at the laboratories near Warsaw (Poland, Europe) – while being affordable to any Nigerian, are of the best quality and effectiveness. They believe the introduction of their products will enhance improvement of the quality of life in Nigeria.
- Promote products to target customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives.
- Product Promotion & Sales
- Achievement of territory plan objectives
- ‘Special event’ meetings
- Build relationships with target customers and gain product endorsement to generate sales
- Distributor information and support
- Coordination with distributor reps to ensure timely pick up and supplies of orders from customers.
- Timely response to customer queries on product / medical information and other activities relating to company and own duties.
- Production of workable business plan with objectives
- Business plan implemented/updated as necessary
- Adverse event monitoring and reports
- Effective communication
- Accurate, timely reports
- Expenses submitted on time.
- Weekly monthly itinerary and clinical meeting plans and preapproval forms
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications
To apply click here
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Biological Sciences (Chemistry, Microbiology etc), Physical Fitness, Veterinary, Medical Analytics and alike
- Basic Information Technology [IT] Knowledge.
- We are looking for candidates who want to develop their skills and competence and are eager to shape their future and future of their country. We offer regular training's and day-to-day support of our highly professional team