Mctimothy Associates: A Pharmacist (Sales Manager)
Mctimothy Associates – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist (Sales Manager)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and also flair for selling.
- He/ She should also be able to meet sales target and engage existing / prospective clients for continuous business transactions.
- Identify new business opportunities from an untapped market territory by presenting various unique company products
- Discover clients’ business information needs across a range of functions, including competitive intelligence, product marketing, market research that can give business the added advantage.
- Manage the business sales process from initial lead preparation, introductory call and online capabilities demonstrations through to proposal and close deals.
- Generate a consistently good strategy for new opportunities to exceed achievable yet challenging quarterly sales targets and ensuring all data is captured and updated in our CRM and sales forecasts provided weekly to senior management
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify new sales opportunities, campaign messaging and timely delivery of products.
- Provide input on new product development projects (‘voice of the customer’) and developing sales strategies and tactics to penetrate new markets
- Build long lasting relationships with key industry decision makers that lead to new business.
Interested Candidates Must possess the following:
Educational & Professional Qualification:
- Individual should have a minimum qualification of a B.Sc in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or other science related courses.
Years of Experience:
- He/She should have a minimum of 4-5 years work experience in marketing of pharmaceutical or health related product or services or in similar capacity.
- Must be results driven, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager with a strong new business focus to engage a sales team, proven track record in achieving sales targets in either a Business Intelligence or B2B sales role.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and drug development process is preferred essential. Must be a licensed pharmacist or belong to a professional medical association
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
Note: Your application will NOT be considered if the above request is not met To apply click here