Mathematics Teacher: JV Consult
JOB TITLE: MATHEMATICS TEACHER
LOCATION: AGEGE, OGBA, IJU.(LAGOS)
- Utilizes an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Pursues a variety of methodology in teaching and instructing pupils, including lectures, demonstrations, discussions, lectures, and laboratory experiences.
- Conducts teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Plans, develops, and utilizes a variety of instructional materials and aids appropriate to the intellectual and instructional level of pupils from varied socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
- Individualizes and adapts educational processes and procedures to enhance pupil educational opportunities
. · Provides group and individual instruction to motivate pupils, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
- Maintains appropriate standards of pupil behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and reports pupil academic, social, and emotional growth. High School Mathematics Teacher
- Prepares, administers, scores, records, and reports the results of criterion referenced tests, and administers, scores, records, and reports the results of group standardized tests in evaluating pupil growth and progress.
QUALIFICATION: NCE, OND, HND, BSC with 1-3 years of experience To apply click here