Material Administrator: FMC Technologies, Inc.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries.
- Oversees the data input for all customer materials, equipment and FMC assets maintained in the Customer Property & FMC Inventory module of SAP.
- This includes verifying inventory data, performing transactions, and conducting research to resolve inventory issues for all customer service inventory as well as Implementation of the functional location in SAP for all Installed equipment
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy of subsea inventory transactions and record keeping as well as registering and maintaining all off-shore documents (call off’s, backloads and material movements).
- Ensure timely update of SAP and ORS reports
- Perform and check availability, status and location for equipment and spares and review control of master equipment list for operation.
- Reports on inventory discrepancies/damages to equipment and drives with action item register, coordinating with internal departments, PC, Quality and Import/Export to find a speedy resolution.
- Interface with Production Control to ensure all items for which Delivery Note has been created are moved to EWN1 plant and placed in correct bin location.
To apply click here
- BA/BSc/HND in Logistics/Supply Chain or related field in Engineering
- Generally, 2year oil and gas experience in either logistics or warehouse environment.
- Must have an understanding of industry knowledge of functional theories and practices, FMC’s financial standards as it relates to inventory management.
- Must demonstrate strong planning skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills required for interacting with customers and co-workers in a team based environment.
- Ability to adapt when priorities change and/or unplanned events occurs.
- SAP and ORS knowledge and experience would be an added advantage.
- Computer skills MS Office, including word processing and spreadsheet intermediate level necessary