Marketing Representative: Deecla Services Ltd
Our client in the oil and gas distribution industry currently seeks a Marketing Representative
Marketing representatives will be responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the organization. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communication within/outside the organization, including advertising and promotion, pricing and market research.
- BSc/HND Marketing or Business Related course
- Minimum of two years in Marketing
- Adequate Social Media capability (A Must)
- A savvy computer/software user (A Must)
- Ability to speak multiple languages (A plus)
- Strong background and track record.
- Understanding of the Energy/oil & gas Sector (a plus)
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Personal quality of integrity, credibility and commitment
Industry: Oil and Gas distribution
To apply click here
- Facilitate growth, sales and marketing strategy
- Manage all social media platform
- Gather daily market intelligence
- Increase revenue generation
- Reduce Cost
- Perform risk mitigation
- Develop program with quantifiable objective to measure result.
- Implement and manage marketing budget
- Leverage data analytics to drive insight
- Modify or direct business intelligence strategy
- Support team members on meeting sales target
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business, including customer acquisition, conversion rate, engagement rates, satisfaction and retention rate
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotion, planning, revenue retention and growth.
- should be able to work on some weekends