Marketing Manager: Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We seek a Marketing Manager to take over our product and services marketing and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing our sales force, Service Solution Managers (SSM) and KAMs with the information it requires to advance product/service sales, and be the champion for new services or product innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates existing and new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the KAMs and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan, lead and own the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products and take part in presentations, where applicable.
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Review inventory levels (team capabilities and level for services) and ensure product or services availability
- Establish timescales for development of new products with product management, project delivery team, key suppliers/partners and senior management.
- Use market research data to determine appropriate service/product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Seek, speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences to generate more demand for products to boost sales revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years work experience with demonstrable achievements as a service or product marketing manager within a business to business situation.
- Experience working in a wireless telecommunications or technology industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Knowledge of marketing, project/ services / product management.
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- As a product marketing manager you will have to work with teams across your organisation.
- This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role.
- You will frequently have to present about new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences.
- Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Extended work hours
- May require travel – local and international
- Work under pressure.
Application Deadline 18th December, 2017. To apply click here