Marketing Executive: Teclab Management Service Limited
Teclab Management Service Limited - Their client, a leader in the Health Care Industry with requires the services of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- You are expected to work directly give direct support services to your business unit as it relates to all assignments you may be given.
- You are also expected to contribute meaningfully towards their target achievement
Specific functions include:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Art or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in similar field and Industry.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
To apply click here
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking